VAA Vilnius faculty library book return policy
- From May 12, 2020, 3 p.m.VAA library readers may return borrowed books.
- Graduating and exchange program students must return all borrowed books.
- You may return books Mon. - Fri. 10-12 and 15-17 h. in VAA inner courtyard (Maironio g. 6, Vilnius). You can enter the courtyard only from the street side.
- Before the return, you must arrange the exact time by phone.: (+370) 5 2105455, (+370) 69 973 166; (+370) 60 006 002. Once you arrive at the academy glass doors, wait until the librarian will give you a sign to leave the books in the designated area.
- Returned books must be delivered in a plastic or paper bag. Inside the bag leave a note with your name and the day you returned the books.
- Don't forget to wear protective face masks and keep a safe distance from other people. If possible, wear protective gloves, follow appropriate hand hygiene, or use preferred disinfectant.
- Returned books will be quarantined for 72 h. in room 206. During this period, quarantined books will not be available to other readers.
- If you would like to ask about your late fees (before March 16th, 2020) inquire at email@example.com.
If you have an important reason why you can't return the books, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to remind you that you can borrow publications you ordered in the electronic catalog, or ask for copies of those publications.
With any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.).