Application for BA studies is now closed.
Next round of application will be open on 1st February 2020.
Available undergraduate (BA) study programmes 2019/2020 (subject to change for 2020/2021)
Please note that the main study language is Lithuanian. However, foreign students are very welcome, as all creative subjects are based on individual artistic projects and individual supervision by tutoring professor in English language.
Tuition fee: 3761,00 EUR per year
Duration: 4 years
Required documents to submit online:
- Online application (will be open on 1st February 2020);
- Portfolio (personal website, social network account, google drive document or any other place online);
- Notarized copy of School Leaving Certificate or comparable qualification in original language with certified translation to English or Lithuanian language;
- Certificate of Academic Recognition from Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Copy of ID or passport
- English language certificate (B2 or higher) - IELTS, TOEFL or any other document from school/education institution is acceptable;
- Bank transfer copy of 100,00 Eur non-refundable entrance fee:
Bank: AB „Swedbank"
Account number: LT 44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code: 73000
Title of the payment: entrance fee+applicant’s name.
International Relations Office
Maironio str. 6, room 335, Vilnius