Please note that there are no separate programmes run fully in English. However, the courses for creative and hands on projects are taught mostly through personal discussions, therefore they are conducted in English for international students.
Applicants, who received Secondary education in foreign educational institutions, may be admitted to state financed BA studies in Vilnius Academy of Arts if they are
• Citizens of Lithuania Republic, EU States members or EEA countries
• Citizens of non EU or EEA countries, having permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic and those without citizenship with permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic
• Lithuanian origin foreigners who provide the document issued by Lithuanian community of that country, proving applicant’s Lithuanian origin
The admission procedure is carried out by The Lithuanian Higher Institutions Association for Organizing Joint Admission.
Foreign citizens who do not meet the above mentioned criteria are admitted to Vilnius Academy of Arts after fulfilling the requirements of the contest to study, but should pay the tuition fee.
Tuition fee (per academic year) for citizens of foreign countries (non-EU citizens): all BA level Art and Design programmes - 3761 EUR
The application form below should be filled in and submitted in order to apply for BA level studies:
The deadline of submitting applications is the 1st of June.
The application must include:
- Academic recognition of Secondary school diploma by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (it is the initial document needed in order for the application to be reviewed)
- The copy of School Leaving Certificate or comparable qualification in original language, notary authorized translation (certified translation) and confirmation of Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Copy of ID or passport
- B2 level in English
- The 100 Eur non-refundable entrance fee
The 100 Eur fee should be paid to the account of Vilnius Academy of Arts (Vilniaus dailės akademija):
Bank: AB „Swedbank"
Account number: LT 44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code: 73000
The title of the entrance fee should be: stojamoji imoka+applicant’s name.
International Relations Office
Maironio str. 6, room 335, Vilnius