Admission to BA programmes 2020/2021
Study language: Lithuanian
Tuition fee: 3761,00 EUR per year
Duration: 4 years
Admission for EU(EEE) citizens, permanent residents of Lithuania as well as Lithuanian nationals from abroad:
Please refer to this link: http://bakalauras.lamabpo.lt/international-and-eu-students/holders-of-foreign-qualifications/
Application starts on 1st June.
Admission for other foreign students:
Application for BA studies is now closed.
Next round of application will be open on 1st February 2020.
Please not that the main study language of BA programmes is LITHUANIAN.
Required documents to submit online:
- Online application (will be open on 1st February 2020);
- Portfolio (personal website, social network account, google drive document or any other place online);
- Notarized copy of School Leaving Certificate or comparable qualification in original language with certified translation to English or Lithuanian language;
- Certificate of Academic Recognition from Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Copy of ID or passport
- English language certificate (B2 or higher) - IELTS, TOEFL or any other document from school/education institution is acceptable;
- Bank transfer copy of 100,00 Eur non-refundable entrance fee:
Bank: AB „Swedbank"
Account number: LT 44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code: 73000
Title of the payment: entrance fee+applicant’s name.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.