2017 09 01
2019 09 11
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING AND ORGANIZED INTERN
International fashion and beauty PR agency Polhem PR Lithuania is looking for an intern who is interested in hands-on work experience and is hungry for challenge. You’ll experience from up close the everyday life of a fashion and beauty agency, work with international clients and help ensure the smooth operations in the office.
We are looking for someone, who could be with us for at least 3 months, 2-3 days a week (approx. 18-20 hours). Working hours and days can vary – we can accommodate students’ needs.
We believe that 3 months of internship is optimal time period for a trainee to be able to do at least one PR campaign planning and implementation, events, coverage monitoring.
- Media monitoring, publication registration in Portfolios system;
- Customer product picture and price upload into Polhem PR picture bank;
- Customer product registration in electronic warehouse;
- Writing press releases and texts;
- Preparation of interview questions, transcript of interviews;
- Managing product samples;
- Calling journalists;
- Showroom merchandising;
- Work with stylists;
- Event project management – from idea to implementation;
- Assist with PR strategy and communication plan development;
- Social media communication;
- Reports to customers;
- Participation in events;
If you’re motivated, are a quick learner, have a can-do attitude, are well organized, ready to work hard and gain valuable experience, send your CV with a cover letter, stating why you should become part of our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Polhem PR Lithuania
Liauksmino g. 3, Vilnius