Applicants, who received Secondary education in foreign educational institutions, may be admitted to state financed BA studies in Vilnius Academy of Arts if they are
• Citizens of Lithuania Republic, EU States members or EEA countries
• Citizens of non EU or EEA countries, having permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic and those without citizenship with permanent residence permit to reside in Lithuania Republic
• Lithuanian origin foreigners who provide the document issued by Lithuanian community of that country, proving applicant’s Lithuanian origin
* The fee for the entrance examination is 100 Eur and is non-refundable.
The fee should be paid to the account of Vilnius Academy of Arts (Vilniaus dailės akademija):
Bank: AB „Swedbank"
Account number: LT 44 7300 0100 0245 5498
Bank code: 73000
The title of the entrance fee should be: stojamoji imoka+applicant’s name.
The admission procedure is carried out by The Lithuanian Higher Institutions Association for Organizing Joint Admission.
Foreign citizens who do not meet the above mentioned criteria are admitted to Vilnius Academy of Arts after fulfilling the requirements of the contest to study paying the tuition fee which depends on the programme choice:
Tuition fee per academic year / EUR
|Art History, Theory and Critics||1268|
|All other programmes||3247|
Documents Required (the deadline of submitting applications is the 1st of June)
- Application form
- Academic recognition of Secondary school diploma by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (it is the initial document needed in order for the application to be reviewed)
- The copy of School Leaving Certificate or comparable qualification in original language, notary authorized translation (certified translation) and confirmation of Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Notary certified copy of ID or passport
- 1 passport-type photograph 3x4 cm
The application form and supporting documents can be scanned and sent by email first for draft review otherwise should be sent by post (see contacts below).
The deadline of submitting applications is 1st of June .
International Relations Office
Maironio str. 6, 335 aud., Vilnius
+370 5 2105 463
Head Ieva Skauronė
|Coordinator Vygintas Orlovas|